Mike and Katie's Cabin

Welcome to our "blog"!!! We hope to share with you the journey we will take as we build our little dream cabin at our property in the Southern Tier of WNY.

Name:
Location: New York State, United States

I am a high school science teacher and my wife is a middle school counselor. We have two boys and a German Shorthaired Pointer named Jager!! We both love the outdoors and spending time at our property!

Monday, May 14, 2007

Time to work again...

Well, it has been awhile since my last post. I have gotten a few things done here and there but time has been limited. Our first child is on the way, so we have been pretty busy working on getting things ready for that.

I was able to get part of one of the dormers shingled. We have been excited to see what it looked like! We are also planning on getting the trailer moved out and taken away. So hopefully that will be done soon. We were also able to get the electricity put in. I had to dig a trench from the box to the cabin and a friend did the rest. Finally, no more extension cords across the property!!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home